Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)

So, as I'm sure you've noticed, I've been really slacking on my blogging lately.  I apologize to the hundreds of hungry readers out there who are obviously dying to hear about my latest acquisitions (at least in my mind); but, I have a good reason.  I'm movin' out!


I'm in the process of moving into a new apartment with my girlfriend.  This is a huge milestone in my life and our relationship, so here's hoping that we're a better match than Milton Bradley and Chicago.

Thus, rather than ripping open packs of baseball cards, lately I've been packing up all of my belongings and readying for the big move-in date this weekend.

That said, I still have found some time to sneak in some trips to the LCS too.  I need to decompress after all.  Shhhhh.

So, I'll try to get a post in ASAP, maybe even later today.  But, I just wanted everyone to know I wasn't dead.  Rather, instead of playing Wrigley Roster Jenga, I'm playing Giant Cardboard Box Jenga!

No comments:

Post a Comment