Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sweet Emoji

According to Twitter, today is #WorldEmojiDay.  So.... uh... celebrate accordingly.

To commemorate this momentous occasion, I fired up the Photoshop machine, gathered some of the icons created by the creative Cubs marketing department and "emoji-fied" some Chicago Cubs baseball cards.  Creepy?  Maybe.  Fun?  Totally!

Enjoy:

















Oh how I love these fake holidays - it sure does make the blogging blahs easier to get through with easy fodder.  

Can you feel the emotion?






3 comments:

  1. Well done!
    Panini did those Triple Play sets a couple of years ago to get around the license thing... I could see them doing and emoji set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I think I'd buy a pack of that - it's a novel concept anyway.

      Delete