Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wrigley (Roster Jenga) Renovations

While I may be back, my blog isn't entirely so...

                                                                  
                                                                  Thanks to NBC Sports Chicago for the photo


You may have noticed that all of the pictures attached to my posts have disappeared.  This is the result of accidentally deleting the photo folder to which they were all attached.

Ugh.

So, much like Wrigley Field, I'm rebuilding these posts from the ground up and I will NOT be working 24/7 to get them completed.

Just like the City of Chicago said no to the Cubs today.

So, please excuse the junk, dust and rats the size of pigs as I get everything back to normal.

Thankfully, while I do have plenty of junk and dust, the rats are actually also the Cubs issue.

Ick.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, what? If I delete the photo folder that has all the pictures from my blog, then they will disappear from my blog, too? I was not aware. I thought they were all uploaded and then I could delete them if I wanted.

    I heard that both scoreboards will be up for Opening Day, but that the right field bleachers will not be ready now until June. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I deleted the photo folder from Google Plus that contained the pictures and they were all gone. Poof.

    I can't say I'm surprised about the renovation delays. If I've learned anything about construction projects around these parts, it's that they never get done on time.

    ReplyDelete